Converting to a Hybrid Salon Business Model
5 hour online course that includes Lease agreement
We can help you become an expert in this model and feel more confident in designing your salon’s career structure with opening the path for self/employed individuals within your company.
We’ll discuss the elements that you’ll need for this transition:
- a Customizable lease agreement template to use. (Priority 1)
-A Calculated leasing fee structure designed to be more profitable for you yet not super high for the leasee
- A Work scope agreement that defines the detailed minutia needed for your specific scenario
- A Solo business start up kit to guide and transition your current employees into self-employment properly.
- A List of amenities to offer in order to differentiate yourself from competitors
- A List of environmental considerations to modify in order to properly house self-employed workers successfully.
Legalities to understand first to ensure compliance with the governing bodies:
The Labor department
Department of regulations of your state
We discuss and identitify:
all of the IRS factors for classification of workforce
Industry statistics of self/employed vs. employee classifications
How to navigate the conversation & communication around the culture meshing factors
Leasing rate considerations
Comprehensive review of information so that you can make more powerful decisions.